Long Term Care
LONG TERM CARE
Our reputation: Unsurpassed quality and compassion
Our long-term care program is sought after by families and case managers because no other facility provides the small, caring, and nurturing network that Dobson does. Our registered nurses supervise and provide care for residents 24 hours a day. We work closely with physicians, therapists, and other health professionals to provide an individualized, up-to-date care plan for every resident.
- Warm, caring and attentive providers
- mobility aid
- organization support
- feeding and hygiene assistance
- Socially integrated care
- Group engagement activities
- Individualized sensory and cognitive stimulation
- Consistent daily care providers
- Individualized care plans
- Skilled nursing
- Communication with physicians
"We don’t take a one-size-fits all approach to long-term care. Instead, our nurses pay close attention to patient needs, record changes, and adjust care as necessary, in collaboration with other health professionals."